Join us for a tour of century-old Uptown Westerville businesses and privately owned homes. Learn about their history and significance to the neighborhood. Enjoy musicians and other artists at 10 vibrant historical venues!
All proceeds will help Westerville Habitat Partnership in their support of Habitat for Humanity of Delaware & Union Counties!
See inside private residences at:
- 204 N State Street
- 121 S State Street
- 80 W College Ave
- ERA Real Solutions Realty
- Gemma Shop
- Asterisk Supper Club
- Emerson School
- St. Matthews Episcopal House
- Hanby House
- Otterbein Stadium
Tickets are $15 ($16 online) and available for advanced purchase at the locations below and online. Children have FREE admission. You will also be able to buy tickets the day of the tour in the back of City Hall beginning at 1:00pm on July 29th.
Locations to purchase tickets:
- Central College Presbyterian Church (975 N. Sunbury Road)
- Church of the Messiah United Methodist (51 N. State Street)
- Church of the Master United Methodist (24 N. Grove Street)
- First Presbyterian Church (41 W. College Avenue)
- Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church (100 E. Schrock Road)
- Westerville Visitors Bureau (20 W. Main Street)
Our 7th Annual Tapestry of a Town helps build affordable Habitat homes in Delaware and Union Counties for families needing a hand-up with a zero-interest mortgage - and their mortgages help build more affordable homes for other families.
Tickets will be in the form of a booklet of information about the tour sites, as well as a map to help you find your way to each site. The first 300 purchasers will also receive a goodie bag filled with discounts to local shops and restaurants, so get your tickets ASAP!