All applications received will be reviewed by the Habitat for Humanity of Delaware & Union Counties Homeowner Selection Committee. All final determinations regarding the selection or denial of Applicants will be made by the Habitat for Humanity of Delaware & Union Counties Board of Directors.
Documentation required for the application includes:
- Homeownership Application
- Copy of last year’s income tax return
- Proof of your current income and sources (if you are employed, the last two paystubs)
- Details of all your current debt (s)
- Names, addresses and phone numbers for your current and former employer
- Names, addresses and phone numbers for your current and former landlord
- Contact information to verify public assistance (if applicable)
Call Kathy Crosbie, Director of Homeowner Services at (740) 363-9950, ext. 231
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status national origin.